Gems from the Developers:
- "Tiny increase" in car usage, and
- "Waste turned into renewable fuel - an overstated issue".
- '29,000 extra cars every day' is Barnet's figure (including West Hendon) in an analysis paid for by Hammerson and other developers.
- And that's 'renewable' as in plastics, then.
- And nano-particles, dioxins, heavy metals, reduced imperative to recycle,..
And in general, about the wisdom of us publicising the developers' remarks:
"Give a man enough rope, and he'll hang himself."
Link to HOME (see all posts).